Main page content begins here

If you see a traffic signal or streetlight outage in Edmonton, report the location of the trouble to EPCOR.

About the Service

The City has programs and services for improving our environmental impact and maintenance costs to repairing poles that have reached the end of their life.

How Do I Obtain the Service?

Report a Problem

You can report power emergencies, street light and signal outages, and damaged or fallen poles to Epcor.

Telephone 780-412-4500
Outages Streetlight Outage Online
Power Emergencies EPCOR Trouble Reporting

Street Lighting Programs and Services

  • Street Lighting Rehabilitation
  • LED Street Lighting
  • Decorative Lighting
  • Alley Lighting
Street Lighting
Fax Fax: 780-496-1757
In Person
By Phone 311
What the City does with your request

EPCOR crews will investigate and repair as quickly as possible.

Contact the City About This Service

Parks and Roads Services

‚Äč16th Floor Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB
T5J 0J4

Telephone 311
Fax 780-495-0330

City Services

View all City Services

I Want To...

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content