The Edmonton Waste Management Centre (EWMC) is North America's largest collection of modern, sustainable waste processing and research facilities.
Facilities located at the EWMC include:
- Materials Recovery Facility, where Edmonton's recyclables are sorted and baled
- GEEP Electrical and Electronic Waste Recycling Facility, where Edmonton’s electronics are recycled
- Residential Waste Drop Off Station
- Construction and Demolition Recycling Operation
- Clover Bar landfill
- Integrated Processing and Transfer Facility
250 Aurum Road NE.
Hours and Admission:
Administration at the EWMC is open 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Recycling and waste disposal facilities at the EWMC are open 7:30am-7pm, Monday through Friday
8am-5pm, Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
The 233-hectare site is located at 250 Aurum Road NE.
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311