The City has many options for paying your bylaw ticket, including online.
Edmontonians are encouraged to respect and comply with municipal bylaws. It is your responsibility to pay your bylaw ticket on or before the due date.
Please note the following prior to making your online Bylaw Ticket payment.
- The Ticket Number is required
- Only tickets or notices on tickets can be paid, and must be paid on or before the due date specified
- Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Credit card information is captured and processed on a secure and confidential website
- Please allow up to two business days for the City of Edmonton Corporate Cash System to receive the payment
There are many options for making your bylaw payments: online, in person, or by mail.
||Online Bylaw Ticket Payment|
Edmonton Service Centre
Hours of Operation
Cash, credit (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and debit accepted
City of Edmonton
Cheque or money order only