Recognizing individuals, organizations or businesses that provide accessible service to persons with disabilities.
Winner: Northwest Scuba Ventures Limited (video)
- On Site Placement (video)
- Self Advocacy Federation (video)
- Employment Retention Enhancement Services (video)
- Hanhmi Huynh (video)
Universal Design in Architecture
Recognizing a project team or architect whose designs or projects demonstrate creative sensitivity toward the accessibility of persons with disabilities.
Nominated: Celebration Homes - Touchmark at Wedgewood (video)
Recognizing employers, businesses or organizations who have provided opportunity and support for employment or volunteer positions for one or more persons with disabilities.
Winner, paid employment: Mammoet Canada Western Limited (video)
- Dawg Waggin' (video)
- City of Edmonton Men's Counselling Services (video)
- Gateway Association (video)
- Value Village (video)
- Goodwill Industries of Alberta (video)
Ewen Nelson Award for Self-Advocacy
Recognizing the contributions of individuals with a disability that have been a self-advocate in the development of services and supports for citizens with disabilities.