The City of Edmonton is excited to invite you to Engage Edmonton 2017. This is a coordinated engagement event where several City project teams will be seeking input on important topics that may impact you.
Engage Edmonton 2017 is a great way to share your voice and shape your city - all within one event.
Date: Tuesday November 14, 2017
Location: Blue Quill Community League
11304 25 Avenue
Alongside opportunities to engage with the City on a variety of projects, there will also be a activities for a range of ages. Glitter tattoos and games for kids, coffee conversations and table games and Les Bucherons with some French Canadian sugar shack culture for everyone. We are also serving up free food with the Fat Franks truck, and coffee and hot chocolate to warm everyone up.
How To Register
Let us know your are coming at: engage-edmonton.eventbrite.ca
Zoning Bylaw Projects
Share your thoughts on the rules that build your City!
- Suites in Semi-Detached homes (duplexes)
- High Rise Apartment zoning
- Short Term Rentals
- Rear garage connections
- Pawn Stores
Cannabis Stores: how and where do they fit? What other concerns do you have?
Gather opinions on:
- The best locations for cannabis stores
- What aspects of cannabis retail store design should be regulated
- Concerns about how close cannabis retail stores are to schools, parks and recreation centres
- Public consumption issues (smoking)
Building Great Neighbourhoods
Share your ideas on what makes a community great!
Ribbon of Green
How can we increase opportunities to access and enjoy the northeast and southwest River Valley, while protecting its ecological values?
- Confirm a proposed vision and set of priorities for each of the 2 project study areas (in the northeast and southwest parts of the River Valley and Ravine System), including kinds of experiences they would like to have