The City of Edmonton is excited to invite you to Engage Edmonton 2017. This is a coordinated engagement event where several City project teams will be seeking input on important topics that may impact you.
Engage Edmonton 2017 is a great way to share your voice and shape your city - all within one event.
Date: Thursday November 16, 2017
Location: Mill Woods Town Centre Mall
2331 66 Street NW
Alongside opportunities to engage with the City on a variety of projects, there will also be a activities for a range of ages. Glitter tattoos and games for kids, coffee conversations and table games. We are also serving up free food and coffee and hot chocolate to warm everyone up.
How To Register
Let us know you are coming at: engage-edmonton.eventbrite.ca
Zoning Bylaw Projects
Share your thoughts on the rules that build your City!
- Suites in Semi-Detached homes (duplexes)
- High Rise Apartment zoning
- Short Term Rentals
- Rear garage connections
- Pawn Stores
Cannabis Stores: how and where do they fit? What other concerns do you have?
Gather opinions on:
- The best locations for cannabis stores
- What aspects of cannabis retail store design should be regulated
- Concerns about how close cannabis retail stores are to schools, parks and recreation centres
- Public consumption issues (smoking)
Building Great Neighbourhoods
What makes your neighbourhood livable?
Edmonton Suicide Prevention Strategy
The impact of suicide is wide reaching. Suicide has devastating consequences on many individuals, families and communities. Advise the City of Edmonton what should be a top priority in preventing suicides.
- Based on your experiences, what would be your top priority action for preventing suicides in Edmonton?
- If you or someone you knew was feeling at risk (suicidal thoughts), where would you go for help?