The City of Edmonton is excited to invite you to Engage Edmonton 2017. This is a coordinated engagement event where several City project teams will be seeking input on important topics that may impact you.
Engage Edmonton 2017 is a great way to share your voice and shape your city - all within one event.
Date: Thursday December 7, 2017
Location: Edmonton Tower Main Lobby
10111 104 Avenue NW
Alongside opportunities to engage with the City on a variety of projects, there will also be a activities for a range of ages. Glitter tattoos and games for kids, coffee conversations and table games and Les Bucherons with some French Canadian sugar shack culture for everyone. We are also serving up free food with the Fat Franks truck, and coffee and hot chocolate to warm everyone up.
How To Register
Let us know you are coming at: engage-edmonton.eventbrite.ca
Zoning Bylaw Projects
Share your thoughts on the rules that build your City!
- Suites in Semi-Detached homes (duplexes)
- High Rise Apartment zoning
- Short Term Rentals
- Rear garage connections
- Pawn Stores
Cannabis Stores: how and where do they fit? What other concerns do you have?
Gather opinions on:
- The best locations for cannabis stores
- What aspects of cannabis retail store design should be regulated
- Concerns about how close cannabis retail stores are to schools, parks and recreation centres
- Public consumption issues (smoking)
Building Great Neighbourhoods
Share your ideas on what makes a community great!
City of Edmonton Anti-Racism Consultation
What racism means to you, and what the City can do to support community-based anti-racism initiatives.
- Write and draw ideas on story boards and maps and tell the City how we can support anti-racism in your community
Downtown Streetscape Typology and Manual
Jasper Avenue Vision
Jasper Avenue New Vision intends to re-establish Jasper Avenue 92-109 Street as Edmonton’s main street, making it a place all Edmontonians can be proud of, as well as a symbol of the vitality of the downtown and Edmonton as a whole.
- This is an information session helping the public prepare for upcoming engagement starting in early 2018