This service is now provided in Edmonton Tower at the Edmonton Service Centre 10111 104 Avenue.
The Leisure Access Program allows eligible low-income Edmontonians to access participating City of Edmonton recreation facilities.
What is Included?
- Unlimited, free admission to participating facilities
- 75% discount for 3 registered programs* and required supplies for adults and seniors
- 75% discount for 4 registered programs* and required supplies for children and youth
- 75% off the cost of materials for registered programs where applicable
The Leisure Access card is valid for one year from issue date. There is a $5 fee to replace lost cards.
*1 round of golf is considered 1 registered program. Tee times must be booked in advance.
You may qualify if you are an Edmonton resident and one of the following applies:
- You are on AISH
- You are a new immigrant or a refugee (To qualify, you must have been in Canada less than one year and have not filed a tax return)
- You are a child under government care
- Your household income is under the amounts listed below:
|People in Household||Household Income|
Eligible household is yourself, your partner/spouse and dependent children 17 years of age or younger.
Add the total incomes from line 150 of last year’s Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) for the main applicant and their partner/spouse (if applicable). You are eligible if your household income is equal to or less than the amount shown above with the number of eligible household numbers.
Who Does Not Qualify?
- Those who are above the low income cut-off line
- Full time students at University of Alberta, NAIT, or Grant MacEwan University without children
How to Apply
- Print the Leisure Access Program Application Form. The form is also available:
- At any City of Edmonton leisure, sports & fitness participating facilities
- 2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower, 10111 104 Avenue NW, Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm
- By calling 311 to have one mailed to you
- For individuals under custodial care, please also submit the address verification form
- For individuals under government care, please also submit the consent for release of information form
- Mail your completed application to:
Leisure Access Program
2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower
10111 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton AB T5J OJ4
We do not accept emailed or faxed forms.
Due to the volume of applications received, processing times are approximately 6 - 8 weeks. If you have not received notice after 8 weeks, please call us and we will check the status of your application.
Proudly working with: