Help Make Our City More Beautiful!
The City of Edmonton has a number of programs that allow citizens to plant vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs on public property. Please visit the following webpages depending on what you would like to plant:
- Vegetables - Start a community garden
- Flowers and shrubs in existing beds - Participate in the Partners in Parks program
- Trees and shrubs naturally found in Edmonton - If you would like to plant in naturalized areas, volunteer with Root for Trees
- Adding plant material to or landscaping the boulevard in front of your home - Visit Road Rights of Way and view the guidelines
- Trees, shrubs or flowers in landscaped parks and green spaces - Please complete the online form below. This process is suitable for one to three trees or shrubs, or for small plants like flowers. For large community landscaping projects please reference the Community Led Construction Project Guide