Edmonton is a Bloomin’ Great City! Take a little time to enjoy the beauty of our city, and enter the contest for a chance to win some great prizes.
How To Enter
You will have until Friday each week at noon (12pm MDT) to email the name of the correct location, along with your name and contact information, to email@example.com. Do not type your guess into the comments box on social media, it will be deleted so that it doesn't ruin the fun for others!
Include in your email:
- First and last name
- Daytime phone number
- Email address (if different than the email address from which the entry is sent)
- Name of correct location* depicted in photo
*For outdoor locations, correct answers may need to include the name of the nearest building, landmark, intersection, park, or identifying geographical features associated with the location.
All correct submissions will be entered into a random prize draw each week (see below).
Everyone who submits an eligible entry will be entered into a random prize draw. One winner per week will be selected. Winners will be contacted by phone or email on the same Friday the week's contest closes.
The following prizes are available to be won:
|Week 1||Family pass to the|
|Week 2||Family pass to the Muttart Conservatory|
|Week 3||Family pass to Fort Edmonton Park|
|Week 4||Family pass to the Edmonton Valley Zoo|
|Week 5||Family pass to the Muttart Conservatory|
|Week 6||Family pass to the|
- Contestants must be a resident of Edmonton, Alberta.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age. For minors, please get a friend, family or neighbour to make a guess with you.
- Prizes are awarded based on random draw.
- Posting the answer on the Facebook comments section are not permitted and posters will not be eligible for a prize. In such a scenario, all entries that were received before the Facebook comment was made will be still be eligible for the weekly prize.
- All entries must be made before 12pm MDT on each Friday following the post on the previous Saturday.
- Multiple contest entries will be entered into the draw as one contestant with the first entry being the final guess.
- An email will be sent to the contestant by 4:30pm MDT each Friday. The winning contestant must reply by email or phone with mailing information within 7 days to remain eligible for the prize.
- Prizes are mailed to the winning contestant within 7 days from providing mailing address to the coordinator.
- The City of Edmonton reserves the right sat their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest due to technical difficulties, fraud, viruses, or bugs.
- Personal information is being collected by the program under the Authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and will be used for administrative purposes of the Edmonton in Bloom Photo Scavenger Hunt Contest. Names and mailing addresses will be used to distribute prizes. If you have any questions about FOIP, please call the coordinator at 780-496-4678.