Help our city stay free of trash and invasive species by reporting illegal dumping. Dumping waste on public or private property without consent is illegal and subject to fines.
Most citizens know that tossing items such as tires and old appliances into our green spaces is illegal. But even natural materials like dirt and yard waste must be disposed of properly to prevent non-native species from invading our parklands.
If You See Illegal Dumping
- Write down as much information as you can including:
- Licence plate number
- Description of the vehicle
- Description of the people
- Description of the items being dumped
- Time of the incident
- Location of the incident
- Call 311
- Provide your name, address, phone number, and the details of your concern in case your testimony is required in court