Help reduce holiday waste in Edmonton by sharing your favourite seasonal waste reduction tip or trick on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You’ll be entered to win one of 10 great wasteless City of Edmonton prizes.
- Composting starter package
- Reuse Centre party package
- John Jansen Nature Centre eco-friendly gift bundle
- Valley Zoo Family admission pass
- John Walter Museum program package
Follow the City of Edmonton on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Your profile must be set to public.
Share your own tips on how to reduce waste during the holidays on Instagram by commenting on the @CityofEdmonton’s #WastelessHolidays contest photo OR by sharing your own photo with the hashtag #WastelessHolidays and tag @CityofEdmonton.
Retweet the @CityofEdmonton’s #WastelessHolidays contest tweets OR share your own tip in a tweet with the hashtag #WastelessHolidays and tag @CityofEdmonton.
Share your own tips on how to reduce waste during the holidays on Facebook by commenting on the @CityofEdmonton’s #WastelessHolidays contest Facebook post.
We will randomly draw up to 10 winners from entries as completed above. Winners will be announced publicly and contacted by direct message on the respective social channels they posted on.
There are a lot of ways to reduce holiday waste. Need some ideas to get started? Share:
- A leftover-busting recipe or plan
- A pic of your zero-waste gift wrap
- Your thrifted holiday decor
- How you reuse old holiday cards
- An experience you gave or received as a gift
- How you recycle your holiday waste