Are you looking for a place to host your next meeting, workshop or small social gathering? Our boardroom offers a flexible space to meet your needs. Rentals must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
The Reuse Centre is located just a 15 minute drive from downtown, with nearby bus service and free parking.
Fill out our online booking form to request your boardroom rental. Our Programs Coordinator will contact you.
Have questions or need more information? Call 780-944-7424 or email email@example.com
- Discount for non-profit organizations ($25 – for up to three hours, $40 – for up to five hours)
- Full payment is required at time of booking in order to reserve your spot
Room Capacity and Layout
- Maximum group size of 30-35 is recommended for meeting and seminar-style gatherings
- Different room layout configurations are available. The rental also includes access to a projector, projector screen, fridge, tables and chairs
- You are required to provide written notice of cancellation of your rental via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rentals cancelled 15-30 days before the rental date, a refund will be provided
- For rentals cancelled within 14 days of the rental date, the full fee will be charged and no refund will be provided
SOCAN and Re:SOUND
If you are planning a meeting, workshop or social event that includes live or recorded music of any kind, you are required to pay license fees to SOCAN and Re-Sound. The Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN) and Re:Sound Music Licensing Company (Re:Sound) are collective societies. These collective societies can charge tariffs for the performance of music in public, according to section 19(2)(a) of the Copyright Act.