Are you looking for a place to host your next meeting, workshop or small social gathering? Our boardroom offers a flexible space to meet your needs. Book early to avoid disappointment!
The Reuse Centre is located just a 15 minute drive from downtown, with nearby bus service and free parking.
Fill out our online booking form to request your boardroom rental. Our Programs Coordinator will contact you.
Have questions or need more information? Call 780-944-7424 or email email@example.com
- Discount for non-profit organizations ($25 – for up to three hours, $40 – for up to five hours).
- Initial payment (50 per cent of rental cost) must be made at time of booking in order to reserve your spot. Rental dates and times cannot be held without payment.
- The balance of the rental cost must be made at least two (2) weeks prior to the rental.
*May be eligible for Green Discount (reusable tableware with catering/food service)
Room Capacity & Layout
- Maximum group size of 30-35 is recommended for meeting and seminar-style gatherings.
- Three main room layout configurations are available.
- You are required to provide written notice of cancellation of your rental via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If written cancellation is received within seven (7) days of the initial payment, you will receive a full refund of the initial payment, less a $10 administration fee.
- For rentals cancelled 15-30 days before the rental date, a refund (minus initial payment) will be provided. If you wish to reschedule within a month of the rental, fees ($25) may apply.
- The full fee will be charged for rentals cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the rental date.
SOCAN and Re:SOUND
If you are planning a meeting, workshop or social event that includes live or recorded music of any kind, you are required to pay license fees to SOCAN and Re-Sound. The Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN) and Re:Sound Music Licensing Company (Re:Sound) are collective societies. These collective societies can charge tariffs for the performance of music in public, according to section 19(2)(a) of the Copyright Act.