Are you looking for a place to host your next meeting, workshop or small social gathering? Our boardroom offers a flexible space to meet your needs. Rentals must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
Rental bookings are available during operational hours, excluding Saturdays.
The Reuse Centre is located just a 15-minute drive from downtown, with nearby bus service and free parking.
Fill out our online booking form to request your boardroom rental. Our Programs Coordinator will contact you.
Have questions or need more information?
Call 780-944-7424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discount for non-profit organizations: $10/hour
- Full payment is required prior to rental date in order to reserve your spot
Room Capacity and Layout
- Maximum group size of 30-35 is recommended for meeting and seminar-style gatherings
- Different room layout configurations are available. The rental also includes access to a projector, projector screen, fridge, tables and chairs
- You are required to provide written notice of cancellation of your rental via email at email@example.com
- Cancellations with 16 days' notice are subject to a full refund of program cost.
- Rentals cancelled with less than 16 days' notice will be charged the full rental cost.
SOCAN and Re:SOUND
If you are planning a meeting, workshop or social event that includes live or recorded music of any kind, you are required to pay licence fees to SOCAN and Re-Sound. The Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN) and Re:Sound Music Licensing Company (Re:Sound) are collective societies. These collective societies can charge tariffs for the performance of music in public, according to section 19(2)(a) of the Copyright Act.