Celebrate your child's birthday at the Reuse Centre. Go on a reuse crafting adventure or put on your detective hat and try to solve a bewildering waste mystery!
Birthday parties are available year round, but space is limited. Parties must be booked at least three weeks in advance. Payment for the program must be made at time of booking.
Fill out our online form to request your birthday party program.
Have questions or need more information? Phone: 780-944-7424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $140 for a 2.5 hour package
- Full payment is required at time of booking in order to reserve your spot
- Maximum 20 children per party, including siblings (maximum group size is 30, including parents)
- A minimum of two adults must stay with the group at all times to assist with supervision
- 2.5 hours total for a birthday party
- Includes 1.5 hour of activities and 1 hour room rental for cake and presents
Crafty Kids Party
Ages: 6-14 years
Join us on a whirlwind crafting adventure as you learn how to craft upcycled creations with reusable materials. Also, learn how to reuse and be eco-conscious through hands-on games and activities. All birthday party guests will be able to make different upcycled items to take home and shop the store to pick up crafty finds for their next project. Choose from one of three themes:
- DIY Jewelry
- DIY Games & Toys
- DIY Messy Upcycle
Ages: 6-14 years
Calling all garbage gumshoes! There is a bewildering waste mystery afoot at the Reuse Centre. Can you go undercover and solve it? Riddles, games and clues abound. Along the way, you will discover what happens to household waste at the Reuse Centre. All birthday party guests will also be able to make a craft with reusable materials to bring home to help solve future waste mysteries.
- You are required to provide written notice of cancellation of the birthday party via email at email@example.com
- Cancellations with 4 - 15 days' notice are subject to a fee of 50 per cent of the program cost
- Programs cancelled with less than three days (72 hours) notice will be charged the full program fee
- Programs run rain or shine. In the event of poor weather, you must call 780-944-7424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not coming