Recreation and Multicultural Travel Grants assist Edmontonians with the cost of travel to an invitational, national or international recreational or multicultural event.
You are eligible if you:
- Can demonstrate a level of achievement or excellence in your field (past or current activities) at a municipal, national or international level
- Are selected or invited to attend by officials who are affiliated with the sponsoring or coordinating organization because of excellence in your field locally, nationally or internationally
- Are sponsored by or affiliated with a registered non-profit recreational or multicultural organization
- Are travelling to an event that is sponsored or coordinated by a registered non-profit organization
- Get the opportunity to publicly demonstrate your skill or ability at the event on a larger scale than just a workshop or training camp
- Have amateur status, whether you are an individual, group, or team
- Live within the City of Edmonton boundaries
Application Form and Guidelines
Complete and submit the Recreation and Multicultural Travel Grant application form up to 90 days after the event.