Before You Apply
- Get to know the grant purpose, policy and guidelines. Read the grant guide for each grant program to ensure you qualify
- Ensure you have your Account ID and registered organization email with the City of Edmonton Grants Office
Do You Know Your Grant Account ID?
With our online grant applications, you will need two pieces of information to apply to any grant program:
- Your City of Edmonton grants assigned account ID
- Your organization or applicant email that is registered with the City of Edmonton Grants Office
To Create or Retrieve Your City of Edmonton Account ID
- Fill out the Account ID Request Form and a city employee will get back to you within 2 business days with your account information
- Contact the Grants Office directly (Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30pm)
Filling Out the Application
Have you already started an application?
- so you do not have to start over
Need to start a new application?
IMPORTANT - Please review your grant application with the appropriate Revitalization Coordinator prior to submitting your application.