Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Instructional, Aquatic Fitness and Water Safety Outreach school programs are not currently available. School-Led bookings are available at Kinsmen only.
We bring Water Safety Education to your classroom with an interactive program for students to learn about the importance of safety when in, on and around water. Maximum of 40 students per presentation.
The 1.5-2 hour program includes:
- 10 minute video on pool safety (mp3 file on USB drive)
- Interactive stations where students will learn about:
- boat safety
- PFD/lifejackets education
- survival skills
- first aid (basic such as how to call for help in an emergency)
- ice safety (depending on the time of year)
Every student will receive a water safety colouring book and temporary tattoo to take home.
Please note: We require 30 minutes to set up prior to the start of the program.