We bring Water Safety Education to your classroom with an interactive program for students to learn about the importance of safety when in, on and around water. The 1.5-2 hour program includes:
- 10 minute video on pool safety (mp3 file on USB drive)
- Interactive stations where students will learn about:
- boat safety
- PFD/lifejackets education
- survival skills
- first aid (basic such as how to call for help in an emergency)
- ice safety (depending on the time of year)
Every student will receive a water safety colouring book and temporary tattoo to take home.
Please note: We require 30 minutes to set up prior to the start of the program.
How to Book
- Submit the online booking form
- Contact the aquatic bookings office if you have further questions