When to Book an Inspection
- Tank removal
- Tank installation
- Pressure test of tanks and lines
- Product first fill
- Final occupancy and/or building permit closure in conjunction with the City’s permit process
How to Book an Inspection
When you are ready for an inspection, please reference the permit number and leave a message with the Fire Prevention Branch (780-496-3628) or email email@example.com.
Extra or After-hours Inspections
A fee for an inspection related to the installation or removal of flammable/combustible fuel tank per member per hour plus expenses shall be assessed for an inspection that exceeds a reasonable time frame and for every additional re-inspection required as a result of any of the following:
- Failed inspection
- Inspection incorrectly called for
- Installation not prepared for inspection
- Previously identified deficiency not corrected after a request for inspection has been made
- Failed testing procedures
An after hours fee for costs related to overtime will apply for inspections requested outside of regular office hours.
Please refer to the Fees and Permits page for the schedule of fees.