What do you love most about Edmonton? Not only do we want to know, we want to see it... in LEGO® form!
Registration for the We Love Edmonton LEGO contest opens on Friday, February 27 at 9am.
The contest will be held in City Hall on Monday, March 16 from 11:45am to 1pm and limited to 10 teams. Each team is allowed a maximum of 4 people.
- Does the entry feature an environmental or sustainability component of Edmonton?
- Is the entry identifiable?
- Was the entry completed within the allotted hour?
- Is the entry creative or have a good story behind it?
- The entire entry must be made completely from the LEGO pieces provided. No non-LEGO pieces and no personal LEGO pieces will be allowed.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of 4 people.
Important Dates And Times
- Friday, February 27 (9am)
- Monday, March 16 (11:15am to 1pm)
- 11:15am - Registered teams check in
- 11:45am - Teams can start building
- 12:45pm - Mayor Iveson judges entries and declares the 1st and 2nd place winners
- 1pm - End of event