As of July 1:
- The Alberta Government has removed most public health restrictions
- The City of Edmonton has deactivated the municipal face coverings bylaw
- City Hall remains closed to the public until further notice
Some City services are still operating at reduced or adjusted levels. Please refer back to this page for updates.
Provincial health orders state that masks or face coverings must be worn while in public vehicles: buses, LRT, taxis and ride share vehicles.
We welcome patrons back to City of Edmonton facilities.
- Wearing a mask or face covering is a reasonable precaution but is not required of patrons
- Where possible, consider giving yourself and each other 2 metres of distance
- Please use hand sanitizers provided and cover your coughs/sneezes
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and follow all Government of Alberta requirements for isolation if you are experiencing symptoms