- Start MyEPark App or go to m-epark.parkplus.ca.
- Click on Create an Account and fill out the form.
- Login again with your new ID and password.
- Click on the Profile icon in the right-hand corner and select Add Account Funds.
- Click on Set Up Payment Information if this is the first time you are adding funds to your account. Fill out the form.
- Select Manage Account to add phone numbers and vehicle licence plates. Fill out the form.
- You are now ready to be in mobile control of your paid parking. Click the three bars in the left-hand corner and select Start/End Session to record your stay at the EPark zones where you have chosen to park.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com or call 311.