Youth Monthly Pass
Youth up to 17* years of age can use the ETS Youth Monthly Pass for access to ETS bus and LRT. The pass is valid for travel every day of the week and during regular service hours.
- During the regular academic year (September to June), we recommend that students purchase their monthly passes from the school they attend as local Edmonton Catholic (ECS) and Edmonton Public (EPSB) school board sell the passes to students at a discount and students can only obtain the discount through purchase at their school.
- Rates charged to students are set by each School Board. Please see the Edmonton Public Schools or Edmonton Catholic Schools website for details.
- Regularly-priced Youth Monthly passes are available for purchase through ETS on the ETS Online Store, from ETS Customer Services.
- During July and August when school is not in session, Youth Monthly passes are available physically ONLY at ETS Customer Services. The Youth Monthly Pass is available for purchase year-round on the ETS Online Store.
* ECS and EPSB students up to 19 years of age may use an ETS Youth Pass, provided they can produce a current high school student ID issued by their school upon request by transit staff.