Planned Track Work: January 26
On Saturday January 26, from 5am-2pm, all trains will run every 20 minutes.
Please give yourself extra travel time. LRT arrival signs will be turned on. Schedule information is also available through 311 and on third-party apps.
Regular service is scheduled to resume at 2pm.
System-Wide LRT Closure: January 27
On Sunday January 27, there will be a planned system-wide, full-day LRT closure for signal testing. Customers will still see trains running on the tracks, but will not be permitted to board. Buses will replace LRT.
- Metro Line replacement buses run between Churchill and NAIT every 15 minutes, including eastbound bus stops by Bay and Central
- Capital Line replacement buses run every 7-8 minutes
- Use bus stops with red “LRT Replacement” signs
- Mimic the LRT system, stopping only at or near LRT stations
- Display “LRT Replacement” followed by the final destination
Schedule information for replacement buses is available through 311, the Transit Trip Planner, ETS Live® Bus Finder and on third-party apps.