Starting February 8, there will be some service changes to bus route 145S during morning trips to increase route efficiency . Capital and Metro Line LRT will continue to operate every 15 minutes until spring 2021 to accommodate the Stadium LRT Station Redevelopment project.
Please plan ahead and double check your route and schedule, or plan your trip using real-time tools.
Please note: Major bus route changes are tentatively planned for April 2021. Up-to-date information can be found at edmonton.ca/newbusroutes
Holiday Service Changes
- On Family Day (February 15), buses will run on regular Saturday schedules, with additional trips for bus route 580. During Reading Week (February 16-19), buses run on regular schedules.
- During Teachers’ Convention (February 26 and 27), buses will run on regular schedules, with no public or catholic school trips.
- Due to public school Professional Development Days on March 12 and April 6, buses will run on regular weekday schedules, with no public school trips.
- On March 18 (Faith Development Day), buses run on regular schedules, with no catholic school trips.
- For Spring Break (March 29-April 1), buses run on regular schedules, with no public or catholic school trips
- On Good Friday (April 2), buses run on regular Sunday schedules.
- On Easter Monday (April 5), buses will be reduced on several routes during peak hours, with no school or post-secondary service.