ETS “Etiquette - Monthly Message” Contest - Complete Contest Rules
No Purchase Necessary. Contest begins at 10am Mountain Daylight Time on Thursday, November 16, 2017 and closes 11pm Mountain Daylight Time on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
How Do I Enter the “Etiquette - Monthly Message” Contest?
To enter the contest, you must:
- Comment on the contest Facebook post found on Edmonton Transit Systems (ETS)’s Facebook page with the correct etiquette campaign message for the current month
Only one entry per person will be allowed per month.
Entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized Facebook account holder at time of entry. “Authorized account holder" is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook address. Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be ineligible. No responsibility is assumed by ETS for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or any computer, online telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
How is a Winner Chosen?
Contestants who correctly comment with their responses will have their names entered into a random draw to win a prize. There will be a random draw for one “ETS swag bag” per month.
Winners will be contacted in the comment section and asked to email ETS. All prize winners must answer a skill-testing mathematical question in person to receive his/her prize. Contest winners will have 7 days to claim their prize upon receiving the message from ETS.
In order to win one of the prizes, contestants must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Currently reside within the Edmonton Capital Region
- Correctly enter the contest
- Have government issued ID
- Correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question
- Sign a Consent Form for the disclosure of the winner’s name, photo and release
Contest is not open to current Edmonton Transit employees.
What Do I Get if I Win?
One winner will be randomly selected each month in a draw for an “ETS swag bag”. The approximate value of each swag bag is $25 and consists of:
- 2 ETS stress toys
- 1 ETS notebook with pen
- 2 ETS notepads
- 2 ETS mint packs
- 2 ETS light up pen
- 1 ETS replica bus USB drive
- 2 packs of ETS crayons
- 2 ETS "Thanks" pens
- 2 ETS highlighters
The chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
Winners are responsible for picking up their prize from the ETS office, Suite 750, Scotia Place Tower 1, 10060 Jasper Ave NW, during office hours Monday - Friday, 9am-4pm. Prizes must be claimed by the actual winner with proof of identification.
User Generated Content
“User Generated Content” means any form of content uploaded, posted or published by an individual, business or entity to the ETS Facebook page.
User Generated Content--You will not upload, post, or publish any User Generated Content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising)
- That is or may reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
- That is off-topic or irrelevant material to the contest
- That is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval; or
- That attempts to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity or indicate that you are an employee or representative of the City of Edmonton
By submitting, posting or uploading any User Generated Content to the ETS Facebook page, you automatically grant the City of Edmonton an irrevocable, royalty-free and perpetual right to publish, display, communicate to the public, reproduce, make copies of, modify, manage, distribute, exploit, use and store such User Generated Content. You waive and relinquish any moral rights that may exist in your User Generated Content, and agree not to assert any moral rights in your User Generated Content. The City of Edmonton is under no obligation whatsoever to pay you for any of the User Generated Content submitted, posted or uploaded to the ETS Facebook page.
You represent and warrant that you are the author and owner of the intellectual property rights in all submitted, posted or uploaded User Generated Content and that such User Generated Content does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights.
Protecting Your Personal Information and Contest Information
This information is being collected by the City under the authority of section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used for the “Etiquette - Monthly Contest” contest purposes. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of information by this program you may contact the ‘Etiquette - Monthly Contest’ Campaign Manager at 780-442-5114 or Suite 750, Scotia Place Tower 1, 10060 Jasper Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta.