- On the main page, once you've selected the number of units, select "Update Cart" located beside the quantity box.
- Select "Go to Checkout". The Billing Information screen appears where you can enter your billing address; please select the "Continue" arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- The Checkout screen appears where you can review your order; modify the shipping address, etc.
- Next, select "Payment Info" located at the bottom of the page. This should bring you to the page where you can enter your credit card information.
- Finally, select "Submit Order" located at the bottom of the page.
After placing your order, you will receive 2 email confirmations. One is an order receipt with the details of your order, and the other is a purchase receipt confirming that your credit card was charged. If you do not receive these emails, contact us at email@example.com to confirm if your transaction completed successfully.
All transit passes and tickets purchased online are not refundable.
Yes. Using the address book feature of the online store allows you to store multiple shipping and billing addresses.
Currently you can pay for your order in Canadian Dollars using Visa, MasterCard and American Express..
Yes. The City uses a secure and accredited partner to process all payments on its online store. We have implemented security enhancements, Verified by Visa (VBV) and MasterCard SecureCard (SC) for all City of Edmonton online payments. When you enter your credit card information, you are required to enter a password. If you haven't registered for this new feature, you will be redirected to your credit card company's website to register.
Yes. The City of Edmonton does not receive your credit card information.
Yes, $2 shipping & handling charge along with the applicable GST ($0.10) per order will be added prior to completion of your order.
No, only regular fare products are accepted on ETS buses and trains; receipts will not be accepted by transit operators or security as valid fare. (Note: boarding without a valid fare could subject you to a fine of $250. Allow at least 5 days to receive your order in the mail.)
Your personal information will be collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act for use in the administration of Edmonton Transit Service programs including the online purchase of Transit Passes and Tickets. It is protected by the privacy provisions of the Act. If you have any questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of this information, contact the Online Store Administrator at 780-496-5752.