The City of Edmonton develops and sells industrial land.
Our industrial land development programs:
- Ensure an adequate supply of available industrial properties.
- Remove obstacles to development.
- Lead in the planning and development of new areas.
- Provide land for economic development programs such as the Edmonton Research Park.
- Help both private and public sector developers through strategic partnerships.
A selection of City-owned industrial land is available for development as infill properties in established industrial areas and as land in new industrial parks.
Please see our Catalogue of Land for Sale page for more on buying industrial land from the City.