Four seasons full of opportunity
The City of Edmonton has work for every season of the year. Whether it is Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall you will find that there is something for all! Here are but a few of the advantages we offer:
- Variety: the seasonal work we offer is as varied and exciting as the City itself, providing nearly endless opportunities for committed individuals looking to make a difference in the City they live in
- Flexibility: whether you are seeking a second job, a part-time position while you are in between full-time studies, or looking for a full-time challenge the City of Edmonton offers flexible opportunities for everyone
- Training: only the best training is provided to ensure you are prepared for whatever you need to be successful. Often various training gained may also be applied to other seasonal positions in the future
- Strong teams: these jobs offer the opportunity to work on a team of like minded individuals like you that are working towards a common goal! Build strong working relationships and maybe even make some new friends while you are at it
- Career growth: your opportunity doing seasonal work may provide you with the necessary skills and development to help you secure employment with the City of Edmonton on a long term basis
- Positive working environment: teams are supportive in nature and want to see you succeed offering lots of encouragement and recognition of a job well done.