Get paid to play!
Our teams have the opportunity to provide a variety of fun learning opportunities to Edmontonians in their neighbourhoods. From working at the Edmonton valley zoo to teaching swimming lessons to youth, you can pursue various career paths at the City. In providing recreation and sports services to the public that are accessible and enjoyable, you can make a difference in developing Edmonton's youth.
- A Big Stage: working for a city as large and diverse as Edmonton allows you opportunities to expand your skills, try new career paths and learn from the best
- Innovative Equipment: working within modern facilities and with new technology, you will be able to take your skills to the highest level
- Comprehensive Training: you will have access to various career development tools and resources to help you learn, grow, and succeed
- Exceptional Teamwork: collaboration is how things are done. Everyone has your back when you're a part of our team and you'll have theirs as well
- Excellent Facilities: working for the City of Edmonton, you will have the opportunity to work out of our brand new and newly renovated up and coming recreation facilities
- Meaningful work: you'll have a major impact on the growth and development of Edmonton's youth as they learn about their own talents, interests and strengths.