Bring the following documentation to your medical assessment appointment:
- Results of testicular exam (males only). Results must be within 3 months of the pre-placement medical assessment date
- Updated immunization records that include hepatitis B, tetanus/diphtheria, MMR, polio, and varicella
- Your immunization records may be obtained by contacting the following sources:
- Health Link at 780-408-5465 or 811
- Your family physician if you received your vaccination there
- Travel clinic if you received your vaccination there
- Previous or current employer if you received your vaccination there
- Pharmacy if you received your vaccination there
The above list is not exhaustive and you are encouraged to contact other sources to obtain your immunization records.
If you are from out of the province or out of the country, please contact the appropriate authorities in your home province/country for your immunization records.
Failure to provide your immunization records will delay completion of your medical assessment.
If you have a chronic health condition, download the appropriate medical form for completion:
Essential Job Task and Annex E.
Note: Any applicant with a chronic health condition other than those listed above, a respiratory condition and/or taking any prescribed medications must complete the “Other Chronic Health Condition Medical Form”. Examples of chronic health conditions are hypertension and any type of heart conditions. There are other examples of chronic health conditions and the applicant should review the NFPA 1582 document for further details.