Help us Rejuvenate Natural Areas in Edmonton
These self-guided tree planting events are for small groups, families or individuals. Plant when it is convenient for you!
We'll provide you with up to 100 native seedlings and a list of pre-approved planting locations to choose from. Materials can be packed up and returned to our offices within one week of your scheduled event.
Planting Sites Map
Find directions, photos of the planting sites, information about the tree stand, and more on the interactive map.
What You Get
- Native plant seedlings (up to 100) selected specifically for your chosen location
- Planting shovels (up to 20)
- A convenient planting bag to transport materials
- A list of approved planting locations for you to select from
- A pamphlet outlining safety practices and planting techniques and standards
- Watering jug to water all the seedlings after planting
What You Do
- You and your group plant and water all of the seedlings provided
- Register the seedlings and the location on yegTreeMap
We Want to Hear From You
Interested in Planting?
Sign up today for a self-guided tree planting!