Root for Trees is planning to return this season with safe and fun volunteer opportunities. Stay tuned for program relaunch updates by signing up for our newsletter, The Canopy!
Are you looking for a flexible, small group volunteer opportunity? Self-guided volunteer shifts are designed for groups of 2-9 people. Plant when it is convenient for you! All public health directions must be followed while volunteering.
Root for Trees provides:
- Up to 100 native seedlings
- Up to 9 shovels and pairs of gloves
- A container to transport materials
- A safety and planting tips pamphlet outlining safety practices and planting techniques and standards
- Other safety related materials
Materials must be picked up from our office and returned within one week of your scheduled planting shift.