In 2017-2018, we had 3 committees to help to guide and advise us.
The Community Advisory Committee
This committee is mandated to advise, guide and shape the development and implementation of Recover by:
- Reviewing and validating the findings from the public engagement process
- Participating in gap and opportunity meetings with community stakeholders
- Supporting the design of a robust public engagement plan
- Acting as ambassadors for the wellness plan in the 5 communities
- Collaborating with other members of the committee to find collective impact solutions that will improve the well-being of people living in the 5 core neighbourhoods
External Partners Committee
This committee is mandated to guide, advise and provide input to the development and implementation of Recover by:
- Coordinating information gathering in the critical first phase of systems mapping
- Collaborating with other members of the committee to find collective impact solutions and coordinate programs and services across jurisdictional boundaries to improve the well-being of people living in the 5 core neighbourhoods
- Taking part in collaborative discussions about social investment infrastructure, which may include investment in expanded outreach services by community organizations
- Endorsing the final urban wellness plan that goes to City Council for approval
Integrated Corporate Committee
An internal (City of Edmonton) committee.
Based on feedback, we have restructured our committee to an open model format. We welcome anyone with the time, energy and commitment to participate. If you are interested, email us at email@example.com.