Colonel Mustard’s Canteen was first established in 1995 by Brad and Carla Pipella and was located on 124 Street.
Throughout the years, Colonel Mustard’s Canteen became a one-of-a-kind eating establishment and a landmark of 124 Street. In February 2012, a water main broke, which lead to the unexpected closure of Colonel Mustard’s Canteen. This also caused the unfortunate subsequent demolition of the building, which was built in 1950.
Although there were plans to reopen, due to multiple variables, Brad and Carla Pipella decided not to re-open the business.
This sign was donated by: Brad and Carla Pipella
This sign was generously restored by: Skyline Sign Services Ltd.