Main page content begins here

Ensure that your letter is effective:

  • Be brief
  • Explain your question or concern as clearly as possible
  • Include any detailed information with your letter, as a separate document
  • Letters to all members of Council may be sent "Care of" the Office of the City Clerk for distribution to Council

Depending on the complexity of the issue, your question or concern will be dealt with either by a Councillor, an appropriate department or office, or a standing committee of City Council. You may receive an answer by phone or mail. In the case of a standing committee report, you will be advised of the meeting at which the report will be considered. You may request an opportunity to speak to the committee at that time.

Allow several weeks for a response.

Please note:  Information contained in letters to City Council may be made available to the public.

For More Information

Office of the Councillors

2nd Floor, City Hall
1 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7



Fax 780-496-8113

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content