Main page content begins here

In order to start an injury or property damage claim with the City of Edmonton, complete the following form and a Risk Management Adjuster will be in contact with you to follow-up on your submission.

For completion by a party claiming the Municipality is responsible for damages to their property or person. 



Nearest Intersection

Street Address

When and to whom was the damage or injury first reported to the City of Edmonton?

Witness Information:

For Claims Involving City Buses:
If you have not yet talked to an ETS representative, call 311 or 780-442-4311, or call 780-496-4567 if a DATS vehicle was involved.

For Claims Involving City Vehicles:

For More Information

Risk Management



Fax 780-496-5149

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content