Office of the City Clerk is accepting volunteer board/committee member applications for the Edmonton Design Committee.
The application deadline has been extended until Sunday - February 26, 2017.
Edmonton Design Committee Member
We are pleased to use the Taleo Online Application System for this recruitment campaign.
To apply for the board/committee member posting in Taleo, click "Apply"
- Applicants will need to review the acknowledgement statement, enter your choice, then select "Continue"
- Select "New User" and create a username and password for yourself, and enter your email address or Login to your User Account
- You will be asked to enter personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) or this screen will come up after you login
- After creating your user profile, you will return to the Taleo posting and be prompted to complete application questions
- Please note that the Questions (Part 1) are mandatory with this System and applicants are kindly asked to answer
- Questions (Part 2) are board specific questions
- At the "Optional Resume Upload" (Attachments) Screen - Please upload your
- Resume (Required)
- Three Written Reference Letters (Required)
- A Cover Letter (is optional)
- Some questions assist Council in creating diversity on City Boards.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact the Civic Agencies Coordinator.