Office of the City Clerk is now accepting City of Edmonton Youth Council and General Assembly member applications.
These postings expire on Sunday, June 4, 2017
|City of Edmonton Youth Council||Expected Vacancies||Recruitment Profile||To Apply|
|Youth Council Member||6||RP-CEYC-CM||T-29378|
|General Assembly Member||60||RP-CEYC-GA||T-29382|
We are pleased to use the Taleo Online Application System for this recruitment campaign, and you may view both City of Edmonton Youth Council member postings in Taleo, or link directly to each individual numbered posting.
To apply for these Volunteer Youth Council member postings in Taleo, click "Apply"
- Applicants will need to review the acknowledgement statement, enter your choice, then select "Continue"
- Select "New User" and create a username and password for yourself, and enter your email address or Login to your User Account
- You will be asked to enter personal information (name, home address, phone number, etc.) or this screen will come up after you login
- After creating your user profile, you will return to the Taleo posting and be prompted to complete application questions
- Please note that the Questions (part 1) are mandaory with this System and applicants are kindly asked to answer
- Questions (part 2) are board specific questions.
Go to Volunteer Opportunities to find out more about volunteering with the City.