Office of the City Clerk is now accepting applications for One Board of Director for Edmonton Northlands.
This posting expires on Sunday, August 6, 2017
Edmonton Northlands Eligibility Certificate
We are pleased to use the Taleo Online Application System for this recruitment campaign, and you may view the Edmonton Northlands Board Member posting in Taleo, by linking directly to the individual numbered posting above.
To apply for this posting in Taleo, click "Apply"
- Applicants will need to review the acknowledgement statement, enter your choice, then select "Continue"
- Select "New User" and create a username and password for yourself, and enter your email address or Login to your User Account
- You will be asked to enter personal information (name, home address, phone number, etc.) or this screen will come up after you login
- After creating your user profile, you will return to the Taleo posting and be prompted to complete application questions
- Please note that the Questions (part 1) are mandaory with this System and applicants are kindly asked to answer
- Questions (part 2) are board specific questions.
- At the Optional Resume Upload (Attachments) Screen - Please upload your:
- Three Written Reference Letters
- Completed Edmonton Northlands Eligibility Certificate
- Some questions assist Council in creating diversity on Boards.
- If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact the Civic Agencies Coordinator.
Go to Volunteer Opportunities to find out more about volunteering with the City.