Office of the City Clerk is accepting volunteer board member applications for the Snow Valley Ski Club Board of Directors.
The application deadline is Sunday April 9, 2017.
|Board||Vacancy||Recruitment Profile||To Apply|
|Snow Valley Ski Club Board||1||RP-SVSC||T-28178|
We are pleased to use the Taleo Online Application System for this recruitment campaign.
To apply for the board/committee member posting in Taleo, click "Apply"
- Applicants will need to review the acknowledgement statement, enter your choice, then select "Continue"
- Select "New User" and create a username and password for yourself, and enter your email address or Login to your User Account
- You will be asked to enter personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.) or this screen will come up after you login
- After creating your user profile, you will return to the Taleo posting and be prompted to complete application questions
- Please note that the Questions (Part 1) are mandatory with this System and applicants are kindly asked to answer
- Questions (Part 2) are board specific questions
- At the "Optional Resume Upload" (Attachments) Screen - Please upload your
- Resume (Required)
- Three Written Reference Letters (Required)
- A Cover Letter (is optional)
- Some questions assist Council in creating diversity on City Boards.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact the Civic Agencies Coordinator.
Go to Volunteer Opportunities to find out more about volunteering with the City.