Legacy Pointe in La Perle offers buyers a combination of energy efficient construction and affordable home options with the added income of a rentable basement suite. Legacy Pointe is nestled within the established La Perle neighbourhood and borders a park on the east side of 182 Street and 96A Avenue.
An ideal place to call home!
- Easy access to public transportation with routes to downtown and the University
- Located close to the Anthony Henday Drive
- Minutes away from major shopping centres, schools and the Misericordia Community Hospital
- Quality homes that incorporate the latest technology in green design and building according to BuiltGreen standards
- Secondary suite provides rental income, making owning a home more affordable
- In addition, the City of Edmonton’s Cornerstones Grant Program, offers owners the eligibility for a grant of up to $20,000.00 towards the cost of the secondary suite. This project offers affordable home ownership with the added income of a revenue property.
- All homes comes with a 5 year Alberta New Home Warranty.
The City of Edmonton is partnered with two Canadian Home Builders’ Association members and certified Built Green builders — Encore Master Builder Inc. and Park Royal Homes Inc.
In September 2009, City Council approved a market affordable (attainable) housing initiative for a surplus school site in the La Perle community. To address this, construction of secondary suites and Built Green certification became a requirement for all homes in this cul-de-sac.