Redline in eServices and ePlan
- Applicants now submit a redline request through eServices, which replaces the Redline Revision Application Form
- Redline drawings are uploaded into ePlan instead of emailed in PDF format
- Reviewing agencies review and mark-up drawings and provide drawing approvals through ePlan consistent with engineering drawing processes
- Reviewers can compare the redlines to the original approved drawing within ePlan
- Approved redline drawings will be batch stamped using the same process as with engineering drawings and available as soon as they are stamped
What this means
- Consistency in process - using the same programs and tools that you are used to
- Access to redline drawings through ePlan for reviewers, inspectors, applicants, etc.
- Proper notifications through ePlan as redlines are reviewed and approved
Applications can be submitted in this new format right away. Although the redline process is very similar to the engineering drawing process, refresher training may be needed. Let us know if this is for you!
For more information, download the manual which includes the new redline process.
- Development Services Performance Reports
- Monthly Building Permit Summary
- Weekly Building Permit Report
Get the latest industry updates and reports from Development Services sent right to your inbox.