The EETP provides a new world-class eco-industrial park for a variety of industries. The opportunity for value added industries and significant spin-off activity based on the development of Alberta’s energy sector is the catalyst for investment.
- Total area: 4,800 ha
- Land use precincts:
- Research and
- Located in northeast Edmonton and a member of Alberta’s Industrial Heartland (AIH), Canada’s largest hydrocarbon processing region
- Area structure planning and zoning to support a range of industrial development
- Greenfield development with the flexibility of customized parcel sizes
- Servicing options to meet specialized needs while remaining cost competitive
- Comprehensive road, rail, air and pipeline networks
- Easy access to a critical mass of customers and suppliers
- Easy access to feedstocks
- Access to urban level police, fire and transit services
- Political, administrative and landowner support for industrial development in the EETP
- Low municipal taxes
- Proximity to large, skilled and motivated workforce
- Access to a dedicated team of industrial development specialists committed to assisting developers, realtors and end-users by streamlining and simply each phase of the process.