Edmonton: Invest In A City That Has Your Back
Edmonton has an economy that is resilient, strong and diverse. Our massive public and private investments mean we're taking the risks, so you don't have to.
- Edmonton has consistently maintained growth in spite of global economic shifts.
- Edmonton's Downtown will experience over $5 billion in public and private investment over the next 10 years.
- Blatchford redevelopment will be a new neighbourhood of 30,000 in the center of the city.
- Edmonton's population is expected to double by 2050.
- The fastest growing demographic is 20-39 year olds.
- Upon completion, Rogers Place, a world-class sports and entertainment arena, is expected to attract 3 million event-goers annually to the Downtown.