How to Apply
1. Meet with the Program Manager to discuss your project
2. Submit your application package
3. Application is reviewed by the Project Review Committee
- Your project will be Approved, Approved with Conditions, or Refused
- If your project is Refused, you may redesign your project and reapply to the program
4. Enter into a Reimbursement Agreement with the City
- Funds are allocated once an Agreement has been signed by all parties
6. Report completion and document submission
Application forms and Program Guides are located below. Please contact the Program Manager for details and application support. Incomplete application package will not be reviewed.
The deadline to apply for a New Commercial Business Interior Improvement Grant is June 15, 2018. Depending on the number of application packages received, the program may re-open for applications at a later date.
If you are interested in applying for a Multi-Unit Residential Development Reinvestment Grant or Commercial Development Reinvestment Grant, please contact the Program Manager before June 15, 2018.