The City works with a variety of other partners to help Edmonton business owners at various stages of their journey. These include:
- Business Link: a non-profit organization that helps people navigate the steps towards their own business, including market research, human resource advice, income tax information, etc.
- Alberta Health Service: if your business is related to food handling or personal services
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs: supports women to build successful businesses
- Futurpreneur: provides financing, mentoring and support tools to aspiring businesses owners aged 18-39
- ATB BoostR: a rewards-based crowdfunding platform that helps small businesses in Alberta raise capital
- Innovate Edmonton: a division of Edmonton Economic Development Corporation that supports technology enabled companies start and grow
- Edmonton Screen Industries: an office to help screen media projects, companies, and activities