This personal information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purposes of managing the City of Edmonton Change for Climate Solutions Showcase. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of this information, please contact the Showcase Manager, Kent McMullin, 10111 104 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 0J4, 780-442-7150, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change for Climate Solutions Showcase (March 4 - 7, 2018)
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Notification of Application Acceptance: February 7, 2018
- For Approved Applicants - Deadline for Booth Payment and Proof of Insurance: February 20, 2018
The City will review all applications. Space is limited and the City reserves the right to accept applications on a first-come, first-serve basis, or to refuse an application on any basis it considers reasonable. The City has sole discretion in setting the eligibility requirements to participate in the Showcase and in determining whether an applicant has met the eligibility requirements to participate in the Showcase. The City also reserves the right to add, remove or make amendments to the eligibility requirements for participating in the Showcase at any time.
Applicants will be notified by February 7, 2018 if they have or have not been selected to participate in the Change for Climate Solutions Showcase (the “Showcase”).
Before being eligible to participate in the Showcase, all applicants that have been selected will be required to, prior to February 20, 2018:
- Execute a formal Change for Climate Solutions Showcase Agreement;
- Provide proof of insurance coverage for their participation in the Showcase; and
- Make full payment of their total booth fees.
All successful applicants will also be required to abide by the Exhibitor’s Manual.