When: Saturday June 10, 2017, 10am to 3pm
Free pancake breakfast at 10am
(sponsored by the Strathcona Industrial Association)
Where: Rundle Park Family Centre - 2909-113 Avenue
(access from Yellowhead Hwy or 113 Avenue)
Join us on June 10, 2017 for an activity-filled day on the water that includes hands-on activities for the whole family!
- Learn to fish with the “Pathways to Fishing” program sponsored by The Fishin' Hole
- Meet your industry neighbours
- Learn about water quality
- Learn about water safety and the Edmonton River Valley
- Ride in a voyageur canoe
- Try out kayak polo on the polo pond
- Try an introductory canoe, kayak or Stand Up Paddle Boarding lesson for only $10. Book in advance online or by calling 311 (some drop-in courses will be available on site)
- Learn about the City of Edmonton's River Access Strategy and provide your input.
Hope to see you there!