FISE World Edmonton 2017 BMX Freestyle Women Finals
Credit: Cedric DeRodot
Here's what you need to know about FISE World Edmonton 2018:
- July 13-15, 2018
- 4 sports: Skateboard, BMX freestyle, BMX flat and Scooter freestyle
- Some of the best in the world and amateurs compete on the same courses
- Family-friendly festival atmosphere with activities, vendors and beer gardens
How to Get There
There is no available public parking onsite at FISE or the . Street parking and parkades are available at various downtown locations. Regular rates apply.
Fans are encouraged to , as many regular downtown bus routes and LRT stations travel near the event. Regular fares apply.
Walking to the Site
- Use sidewalks from the bottom or top, via 95A Street, of Grierson Hill
Use outdoor stairs on either side of Shaw Conference Centre
- Use indoor stairs in Shaw Conference Centre, but the walkway and stairs over Grierson Hill may be busy. Note: Shaw Conference Centre will be closed on Sunday July 15, 2018 so please use another access route.
- hours will be extended to 10pm on Friday and Saturday night.
- Most trails leading into the park will be open, except those closed for construction. Please obey the posted signs.
There will be secured bike racks provided on site, but items are left at your own risk. Please do not lock bikes to infrastructure or trees in the park.
Taxi and Private Vehicle Drop Zone
Taxi and private vehicle drop-off and pick-up area is in the drop-off zone the top of the Shaw Conference Centre, and then access the park via one of the walking routes.
Accessible Drop Zone
The accessible drop-off and pick-up location for and those with approved placards is via the main site entrance off Grierson Hill.