- All of our locations have a maximum capacity
- Gazebos - Maximum 50 persons (including yourself)
- Open Parkland - Maximum 49 persons (including yourself)
- Open parkland is:
- Not included in any reservation for a gazebo
- Cannot be reserved for private functions
- Open to the general public during your event
Frequently asked questions about booking a wedding ceremony and reception on open parkland or a gazebo.
All of our sites are located in outdoor settings, and are subject to the weather.
Parking is first come, first served, and in some locations meter parking or paid lot only. It is not guaranteed, reserved or included in your reservation. An option may be to rent an ETS bus/ shuttle to ferry your guests to and from the park.
- Reservations do not include any surrounding parkland.
- No more than 10 chairs are permitted in the grass or walk areas at any of our picnic sites and gazebo's for those with reduced mobility, special needs and honoured guests.
- Please notify the Reservations office prior to the event of any set up.
- The Parks department is unable to assist in the set-up, tear down, or transportation of chairs, or aid in alterations at the wedding area.
The majority of sites do not permit vehicles on the parkland, so all chairs, structures and decorations will have to be carried in by hand from the parking lot.
Please reserve a second date if you require a rehearsal.
Yes, but be aware that all parks close at 11pm. No liquor is permitted.
The majority of our gazebos are located in parks without washrooms.
Liquor is not permitted in public places including all City Parks. Catering and food services is permitted but requires additional approval and permits.
Open parkland, and gazebos do not permit runners/walkways to be set up.