Main page content begins here

I want to organize a parade, march or run. What do I do?

If you are planning a major event, march, run, or parade you may need a road closure and an on-street construction and maintenance permit.

Please see the Planning a Road Event section.

How do I get a road closure permit?

The OSCAM permit is free and grants approval to close a roadway or restrict access.

Please see the Planning a Road Event section.

For More Information

Civic Events Office

P.O. Box 2359
Edmonton AB  T5J 0K1



Fax 780-944-0042

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content