Call the Bookings and Rentals Representatives at 780-496-8355 or e-mail email@example.com to book your event.
Please note: A deposit of half of the rental fees is due at the time of making the booking. Final payment is due two weeks before your event.
Call the Bookings and Rentals Representatives at 780-423-7428 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event.
If you would like to book open park space in the River Valley, see the Special Events Application process.
If you would like to book open park space in a neighbourhood, fill out the application form.
Special Occasion Bookings
Victoria Clubhouse Rentals:
Call the Bookings and Rentals Representatives at 780-496-8355 or e-mail email@example.com to book your event.
Golf Tournament Bookings
Riverside Golf Course
Pro Shop: 780-496-2998
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rundle Golf Course
Pro Shop: 780-495-0306
or email email@example.com
Victoria Golf Course
Pro Shop: 780-496-2969
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Heritage Amphitheatre Coordinator for potential dates for your event and general information about hosting your event at the amphitheatre.
- You will need to complete an online Event Application Form.
You'll be asked for basic information on your form including:
- Event location (parkland, the river valley, pathways, roadways or sidewalks)
- Load-in and load-out schedule
- Activities/schedule of events on-site
- If you plan on having vendors at your event
- If you plan to serve alcohol
- If you plan to use fireworks or other types of pyrotechnic displays
- If you plan to set up one or more tent(s) or stages with an area of greater than 300 sq. m.
Please Note: There may be costs associated with various civic services, including (but not limited to) services like closing roads and issuing permits.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your rental charge per day of use must be received by the City of Edmonton before your event date can be confirmed. Tentative bookings are not reserved.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, your event date is confirmed.
- The balance of your rental charges must be paid in full by the 1st day of the previous month before your event date. Any additional services required on the event day will be invoiced to you after the event.
To cancel your event, please contact your Facility Representative.
ACT/Rundle Family Centre
Alfred H. Savage Centre
Central Lions Recreation Centre
Edmonton Valley Zoo
Gazebos, Bandshell and Open Parkland
Mill Woods Seniors and Multicultural Centre
Northgate Lions Recreation Centre
Prince of Wales Armouries
Victoria Social Room