Welcome Back to the Muttart!
The City of Edmonton is adopting the Government of Alberta’s Restriction Exemption Program. Beginning September 20, everyone visiting a City recreation centre, arena or attraction will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recent negative test result. More information is available at edmonton.ca/COVID-19. Masks and face coverings are also required indoors at all City facilities. More information is available at edmonton.ca/masks.
Tickets can be purchased at the door or online. Members and pass holders may book tickets online or scan their pass in person.
Buy Tickets / Book Timed Entry
The Muttart Conservatory is a living museum and our four pyramids house plants from all around the world. Each pyramid offers unique environmental conditions from three different biomes: temperate, arid, and tropical, and a themed Feature pyramid that changes 5-7 times a year.
- Please stay on the designated paths through the pyramids and walk carefully as paths may be slippery; running and climbing will not be tolerated.
- Please do not touch the plants or take flowers, leaves, cuttings or fruits from the pyramids.
- The Muttart Conservatory is a multi-use space where people come to learn and relax. Please ensure that the space is used respectfully and keep voices lowered.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the pyramids.
- Only service animals with proper documentation are allowed inside the Muttart Conservatory; please leave your pets at home.
- Please do not throw coins into our fish ponds; if you would like to make a donation, please speak with our Front Counter staff.
- Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are to be left outside.
We encourage our visitors to photograph the biodiversity that is found in our pyramids but please keep the following in mind:
- Tripods are allowed in the pyramids on weekdays but we restrict tripod use on weekends and holidays (subject to change) due to increased usage of the facility.
- All photo sessions and wedding ceremonies need to be booked in advance (e.g. family, engagement, wedding, graduation photo shoots). Please call 311, who will direct you to our Bookings team.